Non-con progress report

Jury selection wraps up today.

This process is turning into a bigger debacle than the MB decision. What is the hold up? Sounds shady.

The DOJ inserted their heads into the process. Obama and Eric Holder's fault again.

Let's be sure this GJ is from different backgrounds with no pre-judgment of NH. Some posters already have a negative view of NH because of his domination of the ACT. Please take this into consideration during your selection process. NextYearBill should be on for sure.

Name one thing JM does well on the floor. In all seriousness I can't think of one. I guess that doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't exist but I would love for someone to provide just one.

Sometimes Manning is tall enough to alter shots and he has been known to block a few.

Maybe catching and holding the ball isn't his strong suit — he probably would be a beast at volleyball, as he has decent hops — but he has something to contribute as long as he plays to his strengths.