Thank you so much, Seniors

You're a Hoosier who hasn't been excited about college ball from the day you popped from the womb?

That is my point exactly! I grew up watching Bobby Knight coach and didn't think it could get more exciting than that! But being at every home game the last 4 years or at watch parties when they were away or listening to Rammer when I couldn't watch has been more excitement than I thought my heart could handle at times.

It was a great 4 years. Even in their final game these guys didn't give up. Down 9 at the half they came out and made a fight of it. Didn't end up the way they wanted but I don't doubt for a second they left everything they had. Everyone of the Sr.'s will have great success in life, you can just see it in them.

Thanks guys for some great memories

I'm so spoiled to only be a sophomore and to have witnessed the best senior class in school history. My heart aches for these guys because they weren't only good basketball players but great students and members of the community who were always willing to serve others. I'd take these 5 men any day and twice on Sunday because of how great of human beings they are. Thank you seniors and good luck

Best post!

The Billikens are scholar/athletes, and were still able to compete at the highest level.