AP Poll 3/10/14

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here, here.

The refs were completely even handed, had no effect on the outcome of the game whatsoever ...

That was a good jump ball call on Loe's block.

When I heard the whistle I thought for sure that they were calling Rob for a foul

All the more reason to want to kick your assess in the A10 Tourney. While you and the VCU crew who've invaded this board aren't the classiest of folks, the UMass team and fans make you and silent bob look like attendees to high tea at Buckingham Palace......I hope they get bounced early by the worst team possible.......

I take that as the highest compliment possible from a Biliken, lol

My stream was really during the game, and even as as it was it looked like a jump ball to me, but I thought for sure they were going to call a foul on Loe. The fact that A10 refs actually got a call right for a visiting squad is amazing. Glad you got to win the championship without the refs it up.

Jeez, VCU drones must be hovering over Chaifetz. They just won't go away. Is anyone here hanging on the VCWho board, and why are they so obsessed with little ol' SLU?

Give 'em a break, at least on this thread. He's being a genuine dude right now. But I was wondering the same thing, do any of our posters post on other teams' boards?

Give 'em a break, at least on this thread. He's being a genuine dude right now. But I was wondering the same thing, do any of our posters post on other teams' boards?

I do on UD and VCU's because I'm on the A-10 board a whole lot. There's some good basketball talk on the other boards as well.