2005-06 "Streak"

Plug in current pomelroy rankings into both listed schedules. Im not saying play the 05/06 teams this season. Im saying play those 05/06 school's current 13/14 teams. That being said, those 12 games would be played against the same team and be of equal quality. I lean towards 05/06 schedule.

Iowa: 11

UNC: 20

Gonzaga: 32

X: 47

X: 47

St Joes: 64

Ole Miss: 80

Hawaii: 131

or

Wichita St: 8

Wisconsin: 12

VCU: 23

VCU: 23

Vandy: 94

Ind St: 97

George Mason: 130

Gearge Mason: 130

I see what you are saying now. Seems like a toss up.

I remember that game at the Family Arena vs. Umass... At halftime I played one-on-one with the Billiken on the court and won a bike. I was only 10 years old. That was one hell of an experience.

That's awesome. My dad and I played in a 2-on-2 during halftime at a Swarm game there a few years earlier. I think all we got were t-shirts and tickets to the next game for winning. Those Swarm games were awesome, though--Claggett, Julian Winfield, Doug Smith, and Derek Grimm all on one roster. We were also two of about 20 spectators at an exhibition game between the Swarm and the Eagles at the Vashon High gym, with Claggett and Highmark playing against each other.

I still have the bike today! Flat tire has kept me from riding it for about a year, but luckily they gave a ten year old an adult sized bike. Nice little mountain bike, still top ten for coolest experiences of my life. Tops my trip to Australia.

I still have the Specialized Vegas jumping bike that my now 15 year old "won" by hitting a shot with a lot of help from the now missing male cheerleaders. He never really did ride the bloody thing. We go mostly long distances and it's one speed. My youngest is more the reckless daredevil bike jumping sort of kid so hopefully he'll make use of it....