Congrats to SLU.(My honest post)

smithchad660

You guys just find ways to win. Jett, Lowe, and Evans did as seniors are supposed to.

McCall also had two big buckets.

Not trying to be a doucher here, but I've watched almost every SLU game, and for VCU to rattle you that much on your own floor is commendable.

You are in for a treat in a couple weeks though. The Stu is one of the wildest venues around. It will be as tough for you there as it was for us.

Also, I haven't been intentionally trolling. As I said, I just try to make the games fun and mean more and you guys are over the top ######. Get it? I'm just trying to emulate what I've seen around here.

So yeah, whatever you won, soak it up. You've had a damn good season, and are just a few possessions away from being undefeated.

I like your style. I like grind you down teams. You guys are a nightmare to play. I also like the excitement that VCU brings.

So take it for what it's worth. Yeah' I've been a dick, but at the end of the day, it's just a game, and we want the best for our squads.

I hope you enjoyed the game as much as I.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys just find ways to win. Jett, Lowe, and Evans did as seniors are supposed to.

McCall also had two big buckets.

Not trying to be a doucher here, but I've watched almost every SLU game, and for VCU to rattle you that much on your own floor is commendable.

You are in for a treat in a couple weeks though. The Stu is one of the wildest venues around. It will be as tough for you there as it was for us.

Also, I haven't been intentionally trolling. As I said, I just try to make the games fun and mean more and you guys are over the top ######. Get it? I'm just trying to emulate what I've seen around here.

So yeah, whatever you won, soak it up. You've had a damn good season, and are just a few possessions away from being undefeated.

I like your style. I like grind you down teams. You guys are a nightmare to play. I also like the excitement that VCU brings.

So take it for what it's worth. Yeah' I've been a dick, but at the end of the day, it's just a game, and we want the best for our squads.

I hope you enjoyed the game as much as I.

Tell your mom to bring your dinner down into the basement.

Have fun with your pet tarantula and / or snake.

Say "hi" to your imaginary girlfriend and call it a day.

I'm just a lowly member here, so speaking only for me, I don't think anything good ever comes from joining and posting on another team's message board. There is a message board out there just for the A-10 and I think that's where the interaction should take place.

I don't know how you could possibly think that VCU had the Billikens "rattled" we maybe had 5 turnovers caused directly by your "defense".

Agreed. I was very pleased with how we handled it. A lot of our turnovers were unforced and we get those all the time anyway.

I'm a man of my word, I said I would stick around afterwards win or lose. You said I would disappear.

Just honest question though, why are you all such dicks in both victory and defeat?

Most of it is caused by outsiders coming on here and talking . What made you join and post on here anyway? Take it to your own board.

I'm a man of my word, I said I would stick around afterwards win or lose. You said I would disappear.

Just honest question though, why are you all such dicks in both victory and defeat?

To be perfectly fair to you, I've wondered about this last question of yours before as well. We are not gracious winners, not sure why. But VCU made it an exciting game, in large part because we sucked at the free throw line, but nonetheless made it close.

lol

Dude the game is over. I've let it go. You guys should to.

You guys have a good team, you don't have to have this faux machismo all the time.

WE ARE ALL AMERICANS HERE AND THIS IS WHAT I KNOW

I came here tonight, I didn't know what to expect. I seen a lot of people hate me and I didn't know what to feel about that so I guess they didn't like much nothin' either. During this fight, I've seen a lot of changing, the way yous feel about me, and in the way I felt about you. In here, there were two guys killing each other, but I guess that's better than 20 million. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Tell this butthurt dork SLU says hello from us. .

"@Nostradallas: classy #SLU students sloshing all over the place on national TV w/ beers in hand. I'm glad @SiegelCenter doesn't sell to the general public"

You guys are really classy, having some 350 pound Baby Huey dress as a super Ram hero and do stairs before the game. Your place must be a viewing experience for sure

Tell this butthurt dork SLU says hello from us. .

"@Nostradallas: classy #SLU students sloshing all over the place on national TV w/ beers in hand. I'm glad @SiegelCenter doesn't sell to the general public"

You guys are really classy, having some 350 pound Baby Huey dress as a super Ram hero and do stairs before the game. Your place must be a viewing experience for sure

Man, I thought that guy was gonna have a heart attack.