Ranking the Remaining Games

ACE

GeeDub was an eight man team, with Mikic and Korpiva being the depth of their bench behind Garino. Now Garino has to start so their depth drops seriously. Savage was the second leading scorer so they will have to find a way to make up his 13.5 ppg. Garino was a nice starter last year and I thought he was even better off the bench this year. Now the apple cart has been upset some.

Let's see how this plays out. GeeDub has to go to Mason, Dayton, VCU and Richmond while hosting La Salle and Umass before they see us. That is all in the next three weeks so Savage will be out. GeeDub could lose just about all six of those games before they come to Chaifetz. We'll see.

Let's see how this plays out. GeeDub has to go to Mason, Dayton, VCU and Richmond while hosting La Salle and Umass before they see us. That is all in the next three weeks so Savage will be out. GeeDub could lose just about all six of those games before they come to Chaifetz. We'll see.

Any chance that Savage could be back when we play them in a month?

@ACE --- the ranking looks good to me. I might move the home games against VCU and GW above the road game at St. Joe's. We do okay at Hagan, Martelli is predictable, and he hasn't really improved his roster much these last two years.

Unfortunately, duty calls on February 5 and I won't be able to make the tilt on Hawk Hill. I'm stuck in that five-sided puzzle palace on the banks of the Potomac. I do have my reservations for La Salle however.