NCAA 6th Fan Contest

It's going to be a contest of attrition. There's still 32 days until the first round ends. Stay consistent and the other fan bases will slip

I've been slacking (actually just really busy) and unfortunately, the PD staff hasn't been voting us up. I hope someone else can stuff the ballot box in my place.

so... every time I have entered multiple different emails to vote, weve moved up. Tonight has been busy and I only entered about 30 names... with no movement... Maryville nurses LOVE billiken basketball. :)

Just realized that you don't actually need to use different email addresses to stuff the ballot box. You just vote over and over with the same one. I'm doing it in incognito mode on Google Chrome (crtl + shift + N), but I'm not sure that is necessary. Got us back up to #21 after being down to #24.

Pretty disappointed that when I haven't been able to vote a crap ton, we have dropped off very badly. I know some folks might think SLU doesn't belong in the top of a fan voting poll, but Arkansas State is currently leading the voting. I don't think their fans are known for being particularly passionate.

http://6thfan.ncaa.com/

Vote early and often.

• 2 weeks later...