Groupon for Rockhurst game on December 3rd

RUBillsFan

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-saint-louis-billikens-men-s-basketball-vs-rockhurst

The slam-dunk is one of the most exhilarating plays in sports, along with the home run and whenever a horse kicks a field goal. See high-flying hoops action with this GrouponLive deal.

The Deal

• Saint Louis University Billikens men's basketball game against the Rockhurst University Hawks
  • When: Tuesday, December 3, at 7:30 p.m.
  • Where: Chaifetz Arena
  • Door time: 5:30 p.m.
  • Ticket values include all fees.
  • Click here to view the seating chart.

Seating Options

• $6 for one upper-level end seat (a $17 value)
  • $10 for one upper-level corner seat (a $25 value)
  • $16 for one upper-level side seat (a $37 value)

The Scouting Report

The 2012–13 season was a banner campaign for the Billikens men's team, as they parlayed a 28–7 record into an Atlantic 10 championship title and a second-consecutive trip to the NCAA Tournament's third round. Last year's success means high expectations for the Billikens, and they have met them so far to start the 2013–2014 season. In their first five games, the Billikens have trounced their opponents by an average margin of more than 20 points per game, and, like a mediocre farmhand, hit nearly half of their attempted field goals. On November 23, the team put together its most dominating victory yet—a 74-47 win over Bowling Green. Next week, in front of a frenzied home crowd, the Billikens will look to continue their winning ways in a showdown with the Rockhurst Hawks of the Great Lakes Valley Conference.

The Fine Print

Expires Dec 3rd, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 12/3 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Chaifetz Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 2 hours before game time. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. See the rules that apply to all deals.

I always understood your name to be "Are You a Bills Fan?" - never thought of Rockhurst University Bills Fan. Now I know you officially don't count against the billikens.com RPI.

Lol. Yeah, sort of a double meaning.

I know I don't count for the RPI, but do I count for the total number for posters?

Bump for the last day to purchase the Groupon. I know I'm looking forward to another game to get the Wichita State taste out of our mouths and hopefully stop all of the nonsense on the board.

They extended the Groupon deal. It looks like it is now available up until game time.