Cardinals Pitcher Joe Kelly is a potential SLU fan

RUBillsFan

I say potential because he admits that he hasn't yet been to any games.

This sort of got buried in the game thread and I thought it deserved some more attention. Joe Kelly was tweeting about the SLU-Fontbonne game to the SLU men's basketball twitter account yesterday. Here is the conversation:

First one out? Rob Loe. #RiseOfTheBillikens pic.twitter.com/6PTCLeIYyj

@SaintLouisMBB the game on any local tv channels?

@Joe_Kelly_Jr Streamed on http://SLUBillikens.com . Or just come down we'll leave you a ticket...

@SaintLouisMBB Awesome but have to pack so ill stream! Next time ill come to a game havent been and love basketball

Cody Ellis got in on the action as well:

@Joe_Kelly_Jr be good to see you at a game mate. Not often we get big names to the games.

@codyellis24 im not big man but will love to come catch a game

@Joe_Kelly_Jr I'm a huge fan and I know everyone in Saint Louis is! Easily get you tickets when you wanna catch a game.

@codyellis24 awesome dude I will hit you up then

@Joe_Kelly_Jr sounds good man

First off, I think this is completely awesome. Joe Kelly isn't as big a name as say John Stamos, but adding him to the list of Billiken fans would be very nice. Also awesome that Ellis is trying to recruit him and offering him tickets. I would suggest that anyone who has twitter and season tickets (preferably good seats) tweet at Joe anytime you have extra tickets to try to get him to come to a game. The Cardinals all seem very close especially the young pitchers. If Joe Kelly starts coming to a few games, maybe he would bring others with him as well.