From a Lobo fan!

Hungrywolf1

Hell of a win Bills!

Not only did you help yourselves, but you also helped us as well.

Good luck the rest of the way, I will be pulling for you guys. (unless of course, you are playing the Lobos)

We need to start a home and home sometime in the near future

Congrats!!

I am all for a home and home. Our two teams are very similar.

Furthermore, you're not the only one rooting for a former opponent. I follow the score of every UNM game, rooting for y'all to win the Mountain West. Finish strong boys!

I'd be supportive of a home-and-home. I passed up a chance to see the Pit when I was in Albuquerque a couple months ago. The Mercer game. ABQ was a surprisingly cool town, too; I didn't know what to expect. So I'd definitely be up for another trip out there.

Good luck to the Lobos the rest of the way. Maybe we'll see you in March or April.

No thanks. We can do better. Had fun whoopin you this year though.

seriously, New Mexico is by far the best non-conference team that has agreed to play SLU at Chaifetz in recent years (obviously they have a similar dilemma trying to get teams to play in the Pit). Washington is the only other team that even comes close, and they had a local connection.

seriously, New Mexico is by far the best non-conference team that has agreed to play SLU at Chaifetz in recent years (obviously they have a similar dilemma trying to get teams to play in the Pit). Washington is the only other team that even comes close, and they had a local connection.

This.

We seemed to have one marquee game a year (Kansas, Arizona, UNC, etc.) when we played at Kiel/Savvis/Scottrade Center, but since we've moved in to our new digs, it's been impossible. I don't think it's as much our gym change as a sea change in the way BCS conference teams are scheduling these days. 1-2 road games, tops, against one another; a lot of cupcakes; one neutral site tournament.

So we may have to go about scheduling these home-and-homes with the best programs we can get from non-power conferences: New Mexico, Gonzaga, Memphis, Cincinnati, UNLV, Creighton, St. Mary's, and so forth.