Bills by 12 over Fordham

The Wiz

For the Nervous Nellies....this is the real trap game.

I know some thought it was the Dayton game. But playing another good team, at home, in front of another large hyped crowd....a team that lived on the 3 and we defended against it....a team we matched up with....not to mention ....The Big M (no not Manning) ....Momentum.....I didn't think the Dayton game was the trap.

This game though is....after 2 big wins at home....playing a cellar dweller away...this qualifies.

The good news for Fordham is this is the best team they have had in years. One could argue they are one of the most improved teams in the A-10.

The bad news is they are still a D+ team. And with all the improvement they are still not very good.

The danger in this game is we get off to a nice lead and then let up. One of the positive things that has happened in the last 2 games is JC has done a pretty good job of rotating players. We have good depth and he has used it well. It is this depth and using it properly that has allowed us to open a lead , hold on to it and finish the game strong.

Bills should take this one easily as along as they watch the trap.

On a side note, ...the Bills numbers have improved significantly in the last few days....a big win by the Bills over Fordham ...say 18+ points... might be enough to push us up to an A rating.

Is Gaston going to miss the game?

Richmond is the game that scares the hell out of me. Win at Richmond at we are have really put ourselves in position to close the season extremely strong.

I agree if we get a win at Richmond the road to the A10 championship sets up real nice for us. Im not too confident winning there but you never know.

I agree if we get a win at Richmond the road to the A10 championship sets up real nice for us. Im not too confident winning there but you never know.

Richmond also gets a week to prepare for the game I believe. Going to be a tough game, but win it and we're in outstanding shape.

Gaston, last I heard, is questionable.

You both are right to be concerned about the Spyders. They are just a fraction behind Dayton in 3 point shooting % and usually take more shots.

I show if we played today it would be Bills by 2 over Rich. We need to play the same D we did against Dayton and we can take them.

First, though, let's get the win over Fordham....don't forget the trap.

SLU is really looking up right now for 2 reasons:

1) We're 5-2 in conference (with a convincing win over a top 10 oppenent) with arguably the best player in the conference in KM not performing the way we all know he can. He's yet to get back into the groove offensively, and once he does I think this team will take off and become elite. Atlantic City better watch out.

2) There are really only 3 games that scare me on the remainder of the season

February 19- VCU at home

February 22- Butler away

March 6- Xavier away

Given the Atlantic 10 is no picnic this year, I believe if we play like we have the last 2 games with our stiffling defense and assertive post play from DE, RL, and GG, we could be looking at 23 wins or so before packing our bags for Atlantic City.

SLU is really looking up right now for 2 reasons:

1) We're 5-2 in conference (with a convincing win over a top 10 oppenent) with arguably the best player in the conference in KM not performing the way we all know he can. He's yet to get back into the groove offensively, and once he does I think this team will take off and become elite. Atlantic City better watch out.

2) There are really only 3 games that scare me on the remainder of the season

February 19- VCU at home

February 22- Butler away

March 6- Xavier away

Given the Atlantic 10 is no picnic this year, I believe if we play like we have the last 2 games with our stiffling defense and assertive post play from DE, RL, and GG, we could be looking at 23 wins or so before packing our bags for Atlantic City.

It's the big NYC now! Brooklyn here we come!