OT: The Royal Banks shot we'd like to see

bonwich

BTW, only 2 students in the student section.

Yikes. At Rockhurst the sports teams generally supported each other even if the student body didn't provide much support. Therefore, you would usually have some of the volleyball, soccer, & softball players at basketball games and vice-versa. Sounds like this is not the case with SLU.

BTW, only 2 students in the student section.

Yikes. At Rockhurst the sports teams generally supported each other even if the student body didn't provide much support. Therefore, you would usually have some of the volleyball, soccer, & softball players at basketball games and vice-versa. Sounds like this is not the case with SLU.

I wouldn't be so sure. Judging by their Twitter accounts, there's a decent amount of mutual support going on. Furthermore, they don't always sit in the student section. When I was there and worked the scoreboard at women's games, other athletes would wander in and out all the time. Same with the other sports. They're in that facility so often, it's not hard to catch part of any game anytime. They just might not sit there for the whole 2 hours.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Pistol" data-cid="336206" data-time="1358212711"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="RUBillsFan" data-cid="336179" data-time="1358201071"><p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="FromDaEastSide" data-cid="336176" data-time="1358200673"><p>BTW, only 2 students in the student section.</p></blockquote>

<br />

Yikes. At Rockhurst the sports teams generally supported each other even if the student body didn't provide much support. Therefore, you would usually have some of the volleyball, soccer, & softball players at basketball games and vice-versa. Sounds like this is not the case with SLU.</p></blockquote>

<br />

I wouldn't be so sure. Judging by their Twitter accounts, there's a decent amount of mutual support going on. Furthermore, they don't always sit in the student section. When I was there and worked the scoreboard at women's games, other athletes would wander in and out all the time. Same with the other sports. They're in that facility so often, it's not hard to catch part of any game anytime. They just might not sit there for the whole 2 hours.</p></blockquote>

This. Nobody sits in the student section at women's games. There's no point