tv tv tv

BLIKNS

This season has been really nice for television, next 2 are on also. Do you think the hockey lockout has anything to do with this? Last time the Blues didn`t play we still didn`t get much tv time at all. I think Fox-Midwest has been showing repeats early in the morning(like around 1 am)

This season has been really nice for television, next 2 are on also. Do you think the hockey lockout has anything to do with this? Last time the Blues didn`t play we still didn`t get much tv time at all. I think Fox-Midwest has been showing repeats early in the morning(like around 1 am)

Yes, the NHL lockout is the reason we've had more games on Fox Sports Midwest. We renegotiated with them to add more games onces the lockout was imminent.

I'm really liking it here in South Florida. I hope they continue to show the A-10 games.

Off topic, Schaz, but have Cardinals Spring Training tickets went on sale yet?

BLIKNS...I am pretty sure I saw on either Stltoday or Cards website that they have gone on sale. I hope SLU hosts a Saturday game in Jupiter. We went 3 years ago and it was a fun day. I am sure that I will make at least one Jupiter game and of course a game or two VS Marlins in regular season.

From the Cards website:

This coming spring marks the 16th year that the Cardinals will train at Roger Dean Stadium. Cardinals' pitchers and catchers are scheduled to report to Jupiter on February 12 and conduct their first workout on February 13. The remainder of the Cardinals' players are scheduled to report February 15 with their first workout on February 16.

The Cardinals' Grapefruit League schedule features 16 home dates and 16 road games including four games as the "visiting" team against the Marlins, giving them 20 total games at Roger Dean Stadium. The Cardinals and Marlins will play a total of eight games this spring including a St. Patrick's Day matchup on March 17.

Individual Spring Training tickets for games in Jupiter will go on sale Saturday, January 19, at 10 a.m. ET. Fans may purchase Cardinals spring training tickets in person at Roger Dean Stadium's Box Office or via the internet here at cardinals.com. Spring Training full season ticket plans, 6+ miniplans and group tickets are on sale now by calling 561-775-1818.

Cardinals Spring Training tickets prices remain the same from 2012 for regular games: $28 for Field Box seats, $26 for Loge Box, $15 for bleachers and $15 for Berm seating (sold day of game only).

Saturday and Sunday are designated as Premium Games, while the Boston Red Sox (February 24) and New York Yankees (March 7) are Super Premium games. Premium and Super Premium games will include an additional fee per ticket on those select dates.

Thanks. Schaz, been wanting to get over to Jupiter to see the Cardinals in Spring Trainng at their home. Maybe next year, daughter is a senior and will be during softball season, don`t know full schedule yet. Cardinals will be here on a Monday to play the twins,and I know they play the Red Sox also. So maybe can catch one of those. Feb. will be here soon.

Rays play in Miami in May, so may need to check out the new stadium. Works in Miami, love the color scheme

Thanks. Schaz, been wanting to get over to Jupiter to see the Cardinals in Spring Trainng at their home. Maybe next year, daughter is a senior and will be during softball season, don`t know full schedule yet. Cardinals will be here on a Monday to play the twins,and I know they play the Red Sox also. So maybe can catch one of those. Feb. will be here soon.

Rays play in Miami in May, so may need to check out the new stadium. Works in Miami, love the color scheme

Didn't realize you were just up the road from me. I made it up to Ft Myers for 4 or 5 of the Palm Beach Cardinals games against the Twins farm club last summer. I'll be taking off to drive over to Jupiter a couple of times during March. If you want to hook up and ride over together, let me know. Just driving over for the day. Leave early from here, then drive back after the game.