Washington Game Preview

MCMelton

"N'Diaye is averaging a double-double this season (10.8 points, 11.0 rebounds) and has a solid enough post game that he should be able to take advantage of the subpar defense Loe and Manning have displayed so far this year."

Kudos to you, I wouldn't have been able to put it so nicely. Easily the biggest worry going into tonight. Assuming Jett is somewhere near healthy, he SHOULD be fine against Wilcox. It should be interesting..

"N'Diaye is averaging a double-double this season (10.8 points, 11.0 rebounds) and has a solid enough post game that he should be able to take advantage of the subpar defense Loe and Manning have displayed so far this year."

Kudos to you, I wouldn't have been able to put it so nicely. Easily the biggest worry going into tonight. Assuming Jett is somewhere near healthy, he SHOULD be fine against Wilcox. It should be interesting..

Hah. thanks. Yeah, if I were ranking how difficult the three losses SLU had this year (Majerus, Mitchell, Conklin), I'd be hard pressed not to put Conklin's loss at the top.

Mitchell is coming back this year. And while Majerus isn't, the players know the system and should be able to execute it on their own.

Conklin is not walking through that door (although he will Tweet through it!!!) and there is no evidence anyone on the team (now or in the near future) is going to take his place.

If only Evans was 6-8 or 6-9.

I think if we beat Washington and Valpo this week, we could get some votes and be just outside the top 25. We are currently 22nd in RPI.

RPI is meaningless at this point.

We won't be getting many votes nor would we deserve them with 2 wins this week.

Beating a 2-3 Washington team, which I don't think we match up well against, and a Horizon league team is not going to get us any votes. I think we would have to win our next 8 and would got votes only after knocking off NM. Not nearly deserve it now or even after two mediocre, possibly good wins