This is too funny

As a trained professional in all fire support assests to include cannon, rocket and missile fire I must advise all Billikens.com posters with cannons at your residence to exercise extreme caution when discharging your howitzers. Cannons and field guns while a hit at parties are also weapons and must be treated as such. Do not point your cannons at any unintended targets keeping in mind that a cannon is an indirect, area fire weapon. Cannons balls can be damaging to most personal property. For further information on cannons or how to learn to fire cannons check

http://sill-www.army.mil/

to provide such insightful information that can be of great help to the tigerfan$ that might need this added information to protect themselves from serious accident is wonderful. for their own good, let's hope tigerfan$ everywhere take your advice.

These guys only get to shoot off their cannon once a year? No wonder they are so inexperienced. I try to shoot off my cannon a few times every week.