Saint Louis/ Memphis sportscenter

Read the Sportscenter comments by Rick in Bernie's bit ..... defense don't play on Sportscenter.

And the Memphis fan was taking Pastner over Rick. There's another learning block in the Pastner resume wall.

We imposed our will. We win.

...didn't have a single highlight. Just a Memphis guard crying like a little *****. Neither of kwamain's 25-30 foot buckets were appealing?

Go Billikens!

That pissed me off to no end. We have some P-D conspiracists, any good theories for an ESPN anti-Billiken bias?

Look, everybody had Memphis beating us in the national press so do you really think they want to admit they were wrong other than just to report it. Besides, when our guys were at the podium they probably were very matter of fact and did not give any quotes that would be quotable in their mind. Watching Barton cry was stumble through his comments made me realize that the kid still did not know what happened - they got blindsided and are still in denial.

Look, everybody had Memphis beating us in the national press so do you really think they want to admit they were wrong other than just to report it. Besides, when our guys were at the podium they probably were very matter of fact and did not give any quotes that would be quotable in their mind. Watching Barton cry was stumble through his comments made me realize that the kid still did not know what happened - they got blindsided and are still in denial.

Fair point.