Josh Pastner on the Bills - Video

Says a lot of complimentary things about the Bills. If I didn't know better, I'd think he was conceding a victory. I'm only about 4 minutes in, but he seems like a good guy. We will rip his team's gotdamn heart out, regardless.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/sports/local_sports/tigers-prep-for-the-big-dance-rpt-20120312

2 player interviews as well.

tarik black is not nervous, and:

"wasn't around when players were watching film"

"the only way you can beat us is if we beat ourselves, and we don't plan on shooting ourselves in the foot"

will barton is hard to understand (english may be his second language)

"all we thinking about is goin all the way, but its one game at a time" (I guess they don't teach logic at memphis)

Actually, my impression from this and an earlier interview (with Brando on CBS) is that this fine young coach is saying what he knows must be said, and what in his head he may know to be true; but, like most of the experts, he is really looking past us to MSU.

That selection Sunday video tells the story. Memphis was shocked that they were seeded down to our level. They look on us like we looked at .. well, URI. Our guys will show up to play, and we will surprise Memphis with RM-style basketball that will not be to their liking.

Actually, my impression from this and an earlier interview (with Brando on CBS) is that this fine young coach is saying what he knows must be said, and what in his head he may know to be true; but, like most of the experts, he is really looking past us to MSU.

That selection Sunday video tells the story. Memphis was shocked that they were seeded down to our level. They look on us like we looked at .. well, URI. Our guys will show up to play, and we will surprise Memphis with RM-style basketball that will not be to their liking.

not true at all...Memphis pays Josh 1.7 million dollars...he is well aware we're not paying that for first round exits.