C'mon, Bills fans, we're...

slu72

Hang dogging it. We're gonna kick LaSalle's butt tomorrow afternoon. I'm not sure we need a W to get in, but it's not gonna matter. RM will have this team ready. LaSalle, nice try, see you next year.

LaSalle is the next step on the Billiken ladder. Time to hammer us some Explorers.

Hang dogging it. We're gonna kick LaSalle's butt tomorrow afternoon. I'm not sure we need a W to get in, but it's not gonna matter. RM will have this team ready. LaSalle, nice try, see you next year.

I wish that was true, but slu will be heading to the big ten.

LaSalle is the next step on the Billiken ladder. Time to hammer us some Explorers.

Both of you will be sick if we lose tomorrow. Will they be mentally ready? A number of teams have already been upset. If we lose I do not believe we will get an invite to the NCAA tournament.

Both of you will be sick if we lose tomorrow. Will they be mentally ready? A number of teams have already been upset. If we lose I do not believe we will get an invite to the NCAA tournament.

As was mentioned in another thread, Washington is considered to be one of the last 4 in right now. Do you think they'll get a bid over us?

We're in either way. The 15 point demolition tomorrow won't hurt our cause.

yo

And what will you be doing? Dancing in the street? RM's had a week to game plan for LaSalle and their 4 guard offense. And I'm sure the Conk will plain not allow these guys to blow their golden opportunity.