Moving On

moytoy12

Thank god for the short break between games. This loss sucks, but would only be made worse with a healthy break between games.

No amount of hand-wringing is going to give us a "w" yesterday. It's over. Let's move on.

Let's hope the fans and players bring their A game on Tuesday. Let's party it up, kick the sh*t out of X and party some more.

I'm already planning an intensive pre-game strategy, it starts with about 4 brat sandwiches from Gus', copious amounts of alcohol, watching Kitty drink Backhand under the table, giving RM an "attaboy" slap on the ass prior to the game and a few more drinks just for good measure.

The problem is SLU always does this before big time, hyped games. They lay an egg as soon as we get momentum rolling and the "casual" fan interested. Of all times to have a meltdown, a day after we are ranked (LMU) and two days before our most highly hyped game at home in years....is just typical.

Please don't blow this SLU. A win against X and all this worry goes away. Thank God the game is Tuesday.

Thank god for the short break between games. This loss sucks, but would only be made worse with a healthy break between games.

No amount of hand-wringing is going to give us a "w" yesterday. It's over. Let's move on.

Let's hope the fans and players bring their A game on Tuesday. Let's party it up, kick the sh*t out of X and party some more.

I'm already planning an intensive pre-game strategy, it starts with about 4 brat sandwiches from Gus', copious amounts of alcohol, watching Kitty drink Backhand under the table, giving RM an "attaboy" slap on the ass prior to the game and a few more drinks just for good measure.

Ive been pre-gaming since Saturday around 3... We got this.

Just bought my pops and brother 2 tickets. Cost $74. They better win.

All $40 tickets were gone, and all that was left was $32.