Anyone going to St. Joe's

I was going to go until I realized the game is on KPLR 11.

No way am I going to pass up an oppurtunity to listen to the Brilliance that is Rich Gould.

Posted Image

Whoa whoa whoa! Why is he punching kitty? No longer impressed by him (Unless its a dog promotion, because Im ok with that). :)

@5320Wynnefield --- what advice or directions do you have for parking your car?

If you want to avoid the $10 parking garage fee, turn onto Old Lancaster Road at the intersection of 54th street and City Ave (If the campus is on your right-hand side, make a left. And vice-verse). Once on Old Lancaster, make a left onto the second street; the first street is a one-way and marked by Do Not Enter signs. Park on that second street and Hagan is literally a 2-3 minute walk. Very safe, heavily-monitored neighborhood and no meters/time limits.

I thin Rich Gould is a clown and a horrible announcer.

But for some reason whenever I hear him I just shake my head and laugh.

Gould is 50% clown, 50% prick and I agree he's a horrible announcer. But he does know how to have a good time, it's not a complete weekend for Rich without a backpage hooker and his favorite courvoisier. Just keepin it real boys.

If you want to avoid the $10 parking garage fee, turn onto Old Lancaster Road at the intersection of 54th street and City Ave (If the campus is on your right-hand side, make a left. And vice-verse). Once on Old Lancaster, make a left onto the second street; the first street is a one-way and marked by Do Not Enter signs. Park on that second street and Hagan is literally a 2-3 minute walk. Very safe, heavily-monitored neighborhood and no meters/time limits.

I will give that a shot. Thanks

Any recommendations to get a bite to eat close to the Hagan?

Yes, Edgehill is the street. If there are no open spaces, check the two streets to which it runs parallel.

As far as food goes, Larry's Cheeseteaks is directly across from the arena and has some good stuff. Might be a bit crowded before/after the game. If you'd rather drive, there's a bunch of places on both sides less than a mile down City Ave. Qdoba, Five Guys, Subway, etc...