This is the time to start putting the moves on the Committee

slu72

February is the critical month for the NCAA selection committee. Any team that suddenly finds lightning in a bottle can get in the dance. If we were to go 8-1 or 7-2 and win 2 in the A-10 I don't see how they can keep us out. If we close at 5-4, we're gonna have to win outright in AC. Just maybe this was the reason behind RM's rant. He knows any team that has a good Feb can sneak their way in. Look at UW, they're now 14-7 and would figure to be a big bubble team. They suddenly rip off 6 or 7 Ws in Feb., no question they're dancing. It'll be the same in the Beast w/ teams like Pitt and possibly Nova. The UMass L did not leave us DOA, but anything more than 2 L's in Feb and an early exit from AC will.

JUST WIN BABY. Pretty much solves all the problems.

How about this: the Wiz no longer posts the Gee Whiz spread? No, I'm not blaming the Wiz but I'll be the first to admit the fact that we were "favored" over Loyola, New Mexico, Dayton, Temple and Umass. Thereby compounding my frustrations in those losses.

I'm just saying .....

How about this: the Wiz no longer posts the Gee Whiz spread? No, I'm not blaming the Wiz but I'll be the first to admit the fact that we were "favored" over Loyola, New Mexico, Dayton, Temple and Umass. Thereby compounding my frustrations in those losses.

Wiz had us as an underdog in the new Mexico game and as a favorite in the Xavier game. His computer program has been right far more than it's been wrong.

As my brother pointed out everyone needs to step back from the ledge. 7-2 will probably put us on the right side of the bubble and when you look at our schedule we really shouldn't lose more than 2 games down the stretch.

Can't wait till wed when we win and this board goes back to predicting sweet 16 appearances...

Wiz had us as an underdog in the new Mexico game and as a favorite in the Xavier game. His computer program has been right far more than it's been wrong.

As my brother pointed out everyone needs to step back from the ledge. 7-2 will probably put us on the right side of the bubble and when you look at our schedule we really shouldn't lose more than 2 games down the stretch.

Can't wait till wed when we win and this board goes back to predicting sweet 16 appearances...

+1