The Pit on TV?

BillsWin

It's listed for the mountain network, whatever the heck that is. I'm hoping for one of them there pirate video feeds.......................

I'm watching the "pirate" forums and currently the New Mexico game is listed on there huge list of games for this week, however no game like has been posted yet.

I checked the Mountain Network website a week or so ago and it said directv sports pack carries it.

Directv Channel 616, I've already set the DVR to record!

Of all the games to be televised, this one is probably at the top of my list. I hope it gets picked up locally. I hate watching it on the internet.

That said, does anyone with Apple TV know how to get a outside website to work through Apple TV?

Of all the games to be televised, this one is probably at the top of my list. I hope it gets picked up locally. I hate watching it on the internet.

That said, does anyone with Apple TV know how to get a outside website to work through Apple TV?

It would be a long and lengthy process, however are you running your Apple Tv via a HDMI cord(http://en.wikipedia....I-Connector.jpg)?

If so, you could make this process very simple by taking the Apple Tv HDMI cord and plugging it into your computer (given you have an HDMI port). This would allow you to use your computer to stream and your TV to view (works pretty well with big screens)

I have a friend who is working at Anthonino's on the hill... They have the mountain network and I have already put in a request that it be on... It will be. Its a small place and I know that i have a group that will be there, but IDK how busy it will be otherwise...

Just an option... 2225 Macklind. :)