Nice tidy 24 Point Win

Schasz

Just got back. Some points:

-Saw Salecich and Eckerle sitting with Cassity's mom.

-Refs weren't going to call any fouls against Ark St. in the 2nd half. It was getting pretty comical after a while.

-Great effort by Evans tonight. 18 pts and 9 boards. He was looking for his offense all night was able to get it.

-Over 30 minutes in, both KC and KM were scoreless. At that point, it was about a 25 point game. Nice to be able to deal with your starting backcourt being held scoreless and being up by that much. To their credit, they were both distributing the ball very well and had quite a few treys rim in and out.

-Loe had a nice overall game, while he only had 7 points, he played good defense down low, had a couple blocks, a steal and took a nice charge. Very good effort.

-Nice to see McCall back on the court. He played well and was perfect from the floor, finishing with 9 points.

-Very good crowd tonight. About 7300. I was definitely surprised to see that amount, especially with the Mizzou-Illinois game going on. Very nice sign!

It was nice to see a big win but what was even better was seeing them score 70 without huge point toatls from KM, RL, or CE and KC didnt have any. THat just shows you how deep this team is. If a player is cold on the offensive end another is right there to pick up the slack.

Just got back. Some points:

-Saw Salecich and Eckerle sitting with Cassity's mom.

-Refs weren't going to call any fouls against Ark St. in the 2nd half. It was getting pretty comical after a while.

-Great effort by Evans tonight. 18 pts and 9 boards. He was looking for his offense all night was able to get it.

-Over 30 minutes in, both KC and KM were scoreless. At that point, it was about a 25 point game. Nice to be able to deal with your starting backcourt being held scoreless and being up by that much. To their credit, they were both distributing the ball very well and had quite a few treys rim in and out.

-Loe had a nice overall game, while he only had 7 points, he played good defense down low, had a couple blocks, a steal and took a nice charge. Very good effort.

-Nice to see McCall back on the court. He played well and was perfect from the floor, finishing with 9 points.

-Very good crowd tonight. About 7300. I was definitely surprised to see that amount, especially with the Mizzou-Illinois game going on. Very nice sign!

The sit over by me and I kept looking at the group thinking they looked familiar - now that makes sense given that one had a NZ flag or was it Aussie - he held it up when RL hit his three.

With the exception of Springfield, it is great that we have really taken care of business in these nonconference games. I thought maybe last night or Vermont had the potential to be nail-biters, under 10 points. It is also nice that so many different guys are contributing. We don't always need KM to score a lot to win. A combined 25 points off the bench from JJ, MM and CE. KC was scoreless again, but he got 7 assists.