billikens = hobbits

jimbofive

as per cody ellis:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/luke_winn/11/30/Style/index.html

we're #13. calls out our 3pt%, 15th best in the nation, calls the billikens one of the best stories of the year thus far, even despite the LMU lose, which brings frowns to all of the message board.

as per cody ellis:

http://sportsillustr...tyle/index.html

we're #13. calls out our 3pt%, 15th best in the nation, calls the billikens one of the best stories of the year thus far, even despite the LMU lose, which brings frowns to all of the message board.

Didn't you recently correct someone for using this verb where a noun ("loss") should be?

Boooo. That was intentional, Absurd. That same post also referenced bringing many smiles to the message board. Hence "brings frowns to all of the message board"...

Thread Link.

Can't he speak (type) for himself? I was wondering if it were intentional, but he didn't add any kind of emphasis, so I called attention to it and "demanded" an explanation.

Can't he speak (type) for himself? I was wondering if it were intentional, but he didn't add any kind of emphasis, so I called attention to it and "demanded" an explanation.

I'm sure he can do both. If you meant that to be a private conversation then perhaps you could have asked him your question via PM. Excuse me for intruding. Don't mistake me trying to point you in the right direction for satisfying some self-proclaimed demand of yours. I just recognized what he was referencing.

I'm sure he can do both. If you meant that to be a private conversation then perhaps you could have asked him your question via PM. Excuse me for intruding. Don't mistake me trying to point you in the right direction for satisfying some self-proclaimed demand of yours. I just recognized what he was referencing.

It's all good. I was just trying to have a little fun with a poster who always likes to have a little fun. It wasn't intended to be a private conversation. Also, I was just having a little fun with you regarding defending him.

It's all good. I was just trying to have a little fun with a poster who always likes to have a little fun. It wasn't intended to be a private conversation. Also, I was just having a little fun with you regarding defending him.

Understood. You're right; jimbo definitely doesn't need anyone defending him, anyway.