lisch and the eagles

just point the major out to me that would allow a slu student to graduate in two and a half years while playing basketball year round and i will send coach k an apology note.

for the record, josh is a criminal justice major, phillip hunt is a communications major, sloan, ian, izik, justin johnson, varner, and drejaj are all business major, varner also has a second major in russian, frericks is a psychology major and freshmen, clarke and husak havent declared. i am not sure what reggie bryant is majoring in as the media guide does not list it, but he is a cusa commissioner's honor roll receipient from last year already. so please, dont lump us in that "all schools have one" category. we normally send our student-athletes that flunk out west about 100 miles to try to make it thru the college experience (see ricky fraizer and randy pulley).

apparently he is already too late on tyus. my understanding is he might be listed as a top 25 junior next year and all the big boys are already all over him. i believe that coach soderberg did make end roads with kirk last year. let's hope moving to springfield didnt freeze us out of kirk sweepstakes. he needs to get on jeremy felton, who appears to be very similar to tyus. felton is a freshman at althoff with lisch.

The question you should ask is how your institution of higher learning admitted kids who obviously weren't equipped to handle your classwork.

BTW, I've have some interesting stories about some of your "student" athletes if you would like.

And no, I'm not lumping all student athletes together. I'm just saying that if you feel your school isn't similar to most other schools in your handling of athletes you're very naive.

you are correct in the development issues with both of the hazelwood stars. they seem to me to be the same players they were 3 years ago.

"BTW, I've have some interesting stories about some of your "student" athletes if you would like."

At least our students' stories do not make the front page of the newspaper and HBO!!!!

hell it's a great story. now if each of us go and embellish it a little more, he can soon be paul bunyon. ;-)

alum, that is only because the world is out to get ole mizzou. where's the proof? blah blah blah blah.