OT: Women's Softball

Okay I know almost everyone on here doesn't care about softball. However their schedule was just released and one thing stood out. They are hosting a tournament including MU, MSU, UMKC, and SEMO. I know people have talked on here about a Missouri/Illinois tourney including SLU, MU, ILL, and SO. ILL. and I thought it was funny/cool/interesting that the Softball team got all the schools in missouri to play in a tournament. I know the scheduling dynamics are probably drastically different but it's still pretty sweet IMO.

edit: yes i realize my post topic is redundant. too late to change it now.

I know almost everyone on here doesn't care about softball

Now thats not true at all.

I care a great deal about softball when it involves me having a few beers and playing

but womens college softball? Youre probably right....I dont give a damn.

Although I did watch a few of Jennie Finchs college games because I really really really want to do her but I dont think that counts.

Just so this thread isnt a total waste:

Posted Image

Slu softball coach seems to be quite the hire imo. I watched a number of the lady billiken softball games in the fall and it didn't seem like the same girls from the spring. The inprovement and atmosphere was great.

One thing to keep in mind is that softball is a nonrevenue sport and thus the coaches mentality about different levels being worthy to schedule or not isn't as focused as in football and basketball.

Happy to see the Bills come to Fort Myers to play in a Spring Break Tournament,and will play FGCU. Will be tough rooting for both schools.

Okay I know almost everyone on here doesn't care about softball. However their schedule was just released and one thing stood out. They are hosting a tournament including MU, MSU, UMKC, and SEMO. I know people have talked on here about a Missouri/Illinois tourney including SLU, MU, ILL, and SO. ILL. and I thought it was funny/cool/interesting that the Softball team got all the schools in missouri to play in a tournament. I know the scheduling dynamics are probably drastically different but it's still pretty sweet IMO.

edit: yes i realize my post topic is redundant. too late to change it now.

I can't believe I even opened this thread.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

St. Louis is going to finish a game out of the A10 tournament. It's been a weird year for the A10 in terms of weather and St. Louis came out n the losing end of it, failing to reach the conference tournament for the first time since the 1st year they were in the A10

http://atlantic10softball.blogspot.com/

http://atlantic10softball.blogspot.com/2011/05/seniors-st-louis.html