star spangled banner

speaking of the star spangled banner, i really wish the students would stop screaming GO BILLS during the pause towards the end. i think its really disrespectful, cheer all you want AFTER it but not in the middle of it.

Amen

speaking of the star spangled banner, i really wish the students would stop screaming GO BILLS during the pause towards the end. i think its really disrespectful, cheer all you want AFTER it but not in the middle of it.

I agree.

You hear some yahoo at every sporting event these days. It happens at NHL games, NFL games, NCAA games etc. I dont know why this "tradition" started but it needs to stop.

Does anyone know why the Star Spangled Banner was not played before the game Friday nite?

mhg

What really sucked was that the band was there ready to play the banner at the start of the women's game, and whoever makes these decisions decided to go with a recording instead. Good googly moogly.

What really sucked was that the band was there ready to play the banner at the start of the women's game, and whoever makes these decisions decided to go with a recording instead. Good googly moogly.

Agreed. If you're only going to do it once (which probably is normal for a multi-game event) let us play it!