TV Tonight?

Billsrmajic

All home men's and women's basketball games are available on-line through Billikens Access. $9.95 per month or $70.00 a year, roughly. Almost always the same when we play on the road, for $9.95 you can pick up the home team feed on-line. If you go to away game sites, be sure to cancel the subscription after the game, otherwise they'll bill you $9.95 a month forever.

All home men's and women's basketball games are available on-line through Billikens Access. $9.95 per month or $70.00 a year, roughly. Almost always the same when we play on the road, for $9.95 you can pick up the home team feed on-line. If you go to away game sites, be sure to cancel the subscription after the game, otherwise they'll bill you $9.95 a month forever.

Thanks for the information. I assumed they would be online, but when I didn't see the link, I started to wonder if maybe they weren't getting the ROI or something. I'm thinking this may be mandated at the league level, so who knows. Either way, I'll be signing up...it's much better now that the damn Silverlight interface has gone away. I hated that thing.

Is the fee to Billikens Access good only for home games?

Is the fee to Billikens Access good only for home games?

Unfortunately, yes. Each school has their own site. You can pay a fee for year to all colleges connected to our provider. I think it runs around $130.00, but I'm not sure. I just buy the away games that I can't find anywhere else. I'm able to watch pretty much every game. Again, if you use another school's site, make sure to cancel it after the game, cause they'll keep charging you monthly.

Unfortunately, yes. Each school has their own site. You can pay a fee for year to all colleges connected to our provider. I think it runs around $130.00, but I'm not sure. I just buy the away games that I can't find anywhere else. I'm able to watch pretty much every game. Again, if you use another school's site, make sure to cancel it after the game, cause they'll keep charging you monthly.

I checked Channel Surfing, nothing yet. They do add games as the day goes on. Noticed they have the Charlotte-Gardiner Webb on.

Really? I thought that once you paid online, you could get all the game. I was almost sure that was the way it worked, but I'll take your word. As to the person who mentioned Channelsurfing...that link generally won't show until the school AD posts the link. It streams the same thing. Now, if something in the STL has a slingbox or something....I'd be very grateful...

Really? I thought that once you paid online, you could get all the game. I was almost sure that was the way it worked, but I'll take your word. As to the person who mentioned Channelsurfing...that link generally won't show until the school AD posts the link. It streams the same thing. Now, if something in the STL has a slingbox or something....I'd be very grateful...

Another question - I popped for the Billiken Access today. Does it by any chance work like a DVR? Can I watch the game anytime? Or can I only watch it live?

Another question - I popped for the Billiken Access today. Does it by any chance work like a DVR? Can I watch the game anytime? Or can I only watch it live?

Depends who you ask. CBS College sports claims you can watch them anytime. With SLU it's a different story. They are SUPPOSED to have the games archived within a few hours of completion to watch again. That has happened for maybe 2-3 games. I have called and complained but have never gotten anywhere with it. I'm pretty sure whoever manages the game production is forgetting the archive task.