SODERBERG TO MIZZOU ?

The IOWA game was awsome ... i heard some rather disturbing rumours though .... has anyone something to say about any of this .. any inside info ?

A) Soderberg might leave SLU next season to MIZZOU because of a higher pay and because MIZZOU struggled this season.

B) the awsome recruits we got wont play because they dont qualify because of grades , that is dwayne polk & tommie liddell .

i dont want to believe any of this , but if a lot of you have heard about it , then some investigating needs to be done.

soderberg has too much integrity to ever be employed at missouri

it is my understanding that polk is 3rd in his class and president of the national honor society for vashon.

i doubt your source has much credibility.

ONE post and that's the best you can do????? Either you're extremely gullible, incredibly misinformed, or trolling for cheap thrills. Please, try again ..... we haven't had a laugh this good since joey was around!

Even if it is proven that some MU b-ball coaches gave $$$$ to anyone, why does that condemn the entire school. To say that b/c a few bad apples(which has yet to have been proven) tarnish the reputation of an entire school is crazy. You act that no one with any moral ideals works for MU

Also, why is it that you claim that SLU has such high academic standards even though some of your athletes don't exactly have the highest credentials? I mean you always get on your high horse when discussing a questionable MU student-athlete but you have no problem with your own questionable kids (ie Tatum, liddell)

There has never been any information that AJ or any other current player has any academic problems. The only one who ever had a problem was Travon (with the ACT. He was a good student in H.S.) and he and all other seniors are on course to graduate in four years