rest on Sunday and after 9 innings

than wear the team out for the rest

of the season; if you have friends

coming for weekend games have them

go on Friday night go to the zoo on

Saturday and play golf in Forest Park

you will be happier

most brutal game ever.

I thought La Russa really mismanaged the game at the end. Why would he steal ludwick in the 18th (I think). The Mets would have just walked Pujols. If Ludwick stays on the first and then Pujols rips the double, then cards win.

Also why would he put Mather in when lopez was going fine...lohse was also on the field playing left if we needed a pitcher...

Just my point of view...

I thought La Russa really mismanaged the game at the end. Why would he steal ludwick in the 18th (I think). The Mets would have just walked Pujols. If Ludwick stays on the first and then Pujols rips the double, then cards win.

Also why would he put Mather in when lopez was going fine...lohse was also on the field playing left if we needed a pitcher...

Just my point of view...

Lopez pitched fine in the 18TH why didn't he stay with him? Ludwick tried to go home in the 18th...out, tried to steal 2nd in the 19th....out.Mather couldn't throw strikes..try some one else?

From what I saw apparently Lopez was uncomfortable going back out to pitch the 19th and thats the reason Mather came in

After watching Mather in the 19th, why did they bring him back in the 20th? It looked like the Cards where giving up the game!

After watching Mather in the 19th, why did they bring him back in the 20th? It looked like the Cards where giving up the game!

Anyone think we may have had a better chance to get them out by throwing underhand softball toss pitches? That would have been absolutely hilarious to watch. The game was already a freaking joke.

Guest BillikenReport

I was at the game. Our own Earl Austin Jr. threw out the ceremonial first pitch, along with Glenn Close and a few other people. Earl threw it right down the middle. Way to go.

I think Earl had practiced a little bit leading up to the game.

If he would have stuck around, he might have been put in to pitch the 20th inning.

What a crazy game.