Congratulations on a great season

I listened to the last 10 minutes of the game tonight on the radio (would have loved to have listened to the first 30 but had a meeting for my upcoming wedding with the pastor), and the whole time I was thinking that this may be the most likable Billikens team in years. I'll be the first to admit that the Bills are my 2nd team, so I wanted to congratulate all of you on this board who live and die by the billikens for your team's great year. I'm a firm believer that that the 3rd year of a coach's regime is the defining year in terms of the direction a team is headed, and it's pretty clear to me that this team is headed upwards, and should have a sustainable level of success for years to come.

So, putting aside our general bickering from the past, I'd like to give a hearty congrats to all of you posters for whom the billikens are life.

Congratulations!

I listened to the last 10 minutes of the game tonight on the radio (would have loved to have listened to the first 30 but had a meeting for my upcoming wedding with the pastor), and the whole time I was thinking that this may be the most likable Billikens team in years. I'll be the first to admit that the Bills are my 2nd team, so I wanted to congratulate all of you on this board who live and die by the billikens for your team's great year. I'm a firm believer that that the 3rd year of a coach's regime is the defining year in terms of the direction a team is headed, and it's pretty clear to me that this team is headed upwards, and should have a sustainable level of success for years to come.

So, putting aside our general bickering from the past, I'd like to give a hearty congrats to all of you posters for whom the billikens are life.

Congratulations!

Thanks Cheesy, keep posting. But don't bring any other tiger fans with you ;).

Congratulations!

Thanks, Cheesy. Like you, I'm looking forward to watching both of my favorite hometown (well, the state of Missouri, anyway) teams play in the NCAA Tournament, like in 1994, '95, and 2000 — only this time I hope they'll manage more than 2 or 3 combined wins.

Thanks Cheesy, keep posting. But don't bring any other tiger fans with you ;).

Damn boy, you drove home fast!

So proud of this team,. The heart. The fight. The never-give-up-never-say-die attitude. You have earned every amount of my respect. Get some rest. Get healthy. Then...

...GET WORKIN! WE GOT A WHOLE LOT OF ASS-KICKING TO DO NEXT YEAR.

Eagerly awaiting October to see the improvement and the show we are getting next year.

Congrats VCU. Your number 98. And...by winning the CBI this year, the Rams have earned an automatic bid to the 2011 CBI! To bad we won't be able to meet again. We've got to play in a tournament with 49 more teams in it. :D

Damn boy, you drove home fast!

So proud of this team,. The heart. The fight. The never-give-up-never-say-die attitude. You have earned every amount of my respect. Get some rest. Get healthy. Then...

...GET WORKIN! WE GOT A WHOLE LOT OF ASS-KICKING TO DO NEXT YEAR.

Eagerly awaiting October to see the improvement and the show we are getting next year.

Congrats VCU. Your number 98. And...by winning the CBI this year, the Rams have earned an automatic bid to the 2011 CBI! To bad we won't be able to meet again. We've got to play in a tournament with 49 more teams in it. ;)

VCU doesn't have many key seniors, so I suspect they'll be playing in the Big dance next year, too.

How about a shout out for the SAINTSATIONS! Those ladies were tremendous this year...I feel bad having to tell each and every one of them 'no' when they asked me out since I'm married, but I think they understood. Keep up the good work.

How about a shout out for the SAINTSATIONS! Those ladies were tremendous this year...I feel bad having to tell each and every one of them 'no' when they asked me out since I'm married, but I think they understood. Keep up the good work.

I think they only wanted to go out with you because you sit by The Dude.

I think they only wanted to go out with you because you sit by The Dude.

True..they were using me to get to him...hard to get to THE DUDE with all of his body guards around. Thanks from bringing me back to reality, KM. See you next year. Please purchase raincoats in the offseason because the beer is going to be flying from 108 Row J.

VCU fan here...congrats on a good season and a very competitive series. You will be very good the next couple of years.

VCU should be too since we return all 5 starters (unless Larry Sanders declares early for the NBA draft) and only lose 2 seniors who were role players. Hopefully both teams will be in the NCAA tournament next year!

VCU fan here...congrats on a good season and a very competitive series. You will be very good the next couple of years.

VCU should be too since we return all 5 starters (unless Larry Sanders declares early for the NBA draft) and only lose 2 seniors who were role players. Hopefully both teams will be in the NCAA tournament next year!

Good sir...you guys are a ton. They really stepped up big. I can see you guys wrecking the CAA.