No Streaming

That is the official stream.

I was the last cat to get a flat screen but I still haven't upgraded to HD. Therefore, I have to HD net. I am now in panic mode. Please be online, please be online, come on channelsurfing come through for me.

That is the official stream.

I was the last cat to get a flat screen but I still haven't upgraded to HD. Therefore, I have to HD net. I am now in panic mode. Please be online, please be online, come on channelsurfing come through for me.

The thing is that they generally stream the webcam through channel surfing...we now know that won't be in operation. And, HDNet doesn't offer anything online (from what I can tell on the site). So, the only hope is for somebody to stream the feed from there cable box. My thoughts are JustinTV could have it. I'm calling up mom and dad and will be hijacking the satelite dish for the night.

Per Chuck Yahng...."Due to television restrictions by HD Net, there will be no video streaming for tonight's game."

chuck that chit. i hope they win this tournament, but i'm kind of going into dormancy already in anticipation of next year.

usually they do stream the SLU feed but not always. If it is on TV usually it will be streamed on that site or somewhere else. My fingers are crossed. The fall back is to listen via 101.1 but that is not always reliable either. I guess it is better than a few years ago when I would have to find the spot in my house (in OK) that would pick up 1120 KMOX and that was only possible at night.

usually they do stream the SLU feed but not always. If it is on TV usually it will be streamed on that site or somewhere else. My fingers are crossed. The fall back is to listen via 101.1 but that is not always reliable either. I guess it is better than a few years ago when I would have to find the spot in my house (in OK) that would pick up 1120 KMOX and that was only possible at night.

radiotime.com is your friend. Just a few clicks and it's almost always all good. That's all I say.