Radio and RM

slu72

He blows off Frank for Bernie M? Hell, Bill Gates couldn't get into Old Warson as I understand it. I think you had to be aboard the first riverboat to land in St. Louis to get in.

Well it would be the first time all year he blew off another station for 101FM. I think RM makes promises and forgets about them. Frank also mentioned that Rachel has been sick and is not in the office today. I think KFNS just couldn't find him.

He blows off Frank for Bernie M? Hell, Bill Gates couldn't get into Old Warson as I understand it. I think you had to be aboard the first riverboat to land in St. Louis to get in.

That would be St Louis Country Club. Blue bloods need only apply. Old Warson is a bit easier

That would be St Louis Country Club. Blue bloods need only apply. Old Warson is a bit easier

Well, now that he's a Billiken, I'm sure Rick bleeds blue.

There's an apocryphal story that Ed Whitacre (now CEO of GM) moved Southwestern Bell to San Antonio in part because the inbreds, er, blue bloods at SLCC blackballed him.

And if you really want exclusivity, try getting in to the Bogey Club. Certified blue blood, only if run through dialysis and pumped by a pacemaker.

(By the way, I can get him into the kitchen at Old Warson, which is more likely his goal more than the course.)

Well, now that he's a Billiken, I'm sure Rick bleeds blue.

There's an apocryphal story that Ed Whitacre (now CEO of GM) moved Southwestern Bell to San Antonio in part because the inbreds, er, blue bloods at SLCC blackballed him.

And if you really want exclusivity, try getting in to the Bogey Club. Certified blue blood, only if run through dialysis and pumped by a pacemaker.

(By the way, I can get him into the kitchen at Old Warson, which is more likely his goal more than the course.)

And Ed is laughing all the way to the bank on that move... still flying on AT&T jets i see. The proxy for the new guy came out today. He's doing ok.

And Ed is laughing all the way to the bank on that move... still flying on AT&T jets i see. The proxy for the new guy came out today. He's doing ok.

Why would RM want into Old Warson? He doesn't play golf... tennis anyone? I doubt it. Maybe they've got a nice pool.