AMBER ALERT for BillikenFan05

Should I put out an AMBER alert? I haven't heard from him yet. Anyone that lives or works downtown, please check rooftops. Thanks.

I thought he had one of those microchips behind his ear. If he shows up somewhere someone will check that and then get him back to Gries where he belongs.

He says he's taking a sabbatical from the board for a while.

Translation: He got back to his dorm room and destroyed it. Took the computer out during the process.

He chocked me on the way out of humps. All units be alert: ARMed and dangerous.

Said he didn't even think we are in the NIT. Someone help this man. He is hysterical!

The kid wears his heart on his sleeve. He is like the Brian Conklin of Billikens.com, with no muscle of course.

The kid wears his heart on his sleeve. He is like the Brian Conklin of Billikens.com, with no muscle of course.

and four times the vertical. We Will get in the NIT. If we dont I will not post on billikens.com for a month as punishment.

He says he's taking a sabbatical from the board for a while.

05 says he is taking a sabbatical from billikens.com.

Why? Because the Bills lost? A fan has to stick with it through thick and thin. Only one team will win each conference tournament, and only one team will win the national championship. Do the other teams not deserve to have fans?

Come on, 05, your school and your team need you — there's still the NIT, and the arrow is pointing upward.

Why? Because the Bills lost? A fan has to stick with it through thick and thin. Only one team will win each conference tournament, and only one team will win the national championship. Do the other teams not deserve to have fans?

Come on, 05, your school and your team need you — there's still the NIT, and the arrow is pointing upward.

I'm sure it is a 'few hour' leave. Trust me, sometimes I wish I did the same. I ripped JJ to shreds out of frustration. Shouldn't have done that. I should take a few notes from 05s playbook. He'll be back tomorrow posting. Just probably didn't want to say something stupid like me, and I'm sure others do after a FRUSTRATING loss.