We are the 4th Seed

good job team!!! Now go beat Dayton!! Then rest you deserve it!!!

Outstanding news!

Thank you Richmond- first for beating Dayton on Thursday, and especially for winning in OT at Charlotte today.

Hopefully some pressure has been lifted from the Billikens for tonight's game at Dayton.

Irrespective of tonight's result in Dayton, SLU has the 4th Seed and first round bye.

Outstanding news!

Thank you Richmond- first for beating Dayton on Thursday, and especially for winning in OT at Charlotte today.

Hopefully some pressure has been lifted from the Billikens for tonight's game at Dayton.

Irrespective of tonight's result in Dayton, SLU has the 4th Seed and first round bye.

Let's go out there and beat Dayton on senior night. I especially want this win to stuff it in the face of the two clowns behind the basket at the Fetz for the first showdown. Let's set the tone for the A-10 tourney tonight.

Let's go out there and beat Dayton on senior night. I especially want this win to stuff it in the face of the two clowns behind the basket at the Fetz for the first showdown. Let's set the tone for the A-10 tourney tonight.

I know which clowns you are talking about. In between his obnoxious screaming, one of them sent about 100 texts during the game. I wonder if he was just checking dates for when Dayton hosts an NIT game.

I am a little torn on this one. I know it is better for our chances of winning the conference tournament, but I was looking forward to one more home game. Also, could one more win in that opening round game have helped our NIT chances or are those chanes pretty slim anyway? I guess a lot depends on today's game first.

I know which clowns you are talking about. In between his obnoxious screaming, one of them sent about 100 texts during the game. I wonder if he was just checking dates for when Dayton hosts an NIT game.

If they are lucky :lol:

Great Season Gregory..