GDT: SLU v. Temple

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ballsack ballsack ballsack.

Kid hits one out of 2, knotted at 33. Kyle with an open look from 3 but wasn't quite set I don't think. Just off, long rebound to Temple.

I don't even have words for that last part. What a bunch of lucky bounces and crappy positioning by SLU

At the bottom end of the A10 ===== La Salle beats Umass and St. Joe's upsets George Washington to move all three teams to 4 and 11 and tied for 11th place. One of those will be 11 and one qill be 12 and one will be out of play come Saturday. A five/six finish means we get one of these teams.

I'll say one thing about this game, it gave me the opportunity to find out that ballsack isn't one of the censored words on here. I'm going to keep that in mind.

Cody goes to the line like a pro, and he knots it back up at 35. He'll probably be our leader in 3PTM and FTM by the end of the game. And I'm only half kidding.

Big dude on Temple gets called for what I imagine is his first arm hooking but in actuality is his 39th.

JJ shows why it is more difficult to be a 5'8 basketball player than it is to be a 6'4 one. SLU ball still though. Swing, Willie with a bounce pass that is either mishandled or touchpassed to Corey who will now go to the line to improve upon his 25% free throw shooting percentage.

Andddddd BRI...wait. It bounces straight up and in. Bonus. He swooshes the second. Who are these guys?

37-35 SLU I think

Kyle Cassity just played some good, tough D, but gets called for a foul. Man, that sucks. We can't afford to lose him early to fouls in this game. For serious. Money and more money from the line for Temple.

I'm not sure what Chris just did but I like it. Underhand flip off the drive for 2 and we've got 41 points and a defensive rebound from THE ENFORCER

In a perfect world, Conklin would have converted that, but he did not. Not a bad shot though.

On the other hand, he also wouldn't have gotten baited into the block which he did...so that's a pretty big bummer and then we get another foul on Christian who ate ###### way harder than Temple's guy did. Efff these fouls.