GDT: SLU v. Temple

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ellis bricks a turnaround in the post, Temple brings it down and nails a midrange fadeaway. They don't look all that slow in terms of tempo. Maybe its just a small sample size.

Willie abuses them in the paint. 20-15.

Jon Smith with a miracle pass to Big Willie Style for another easy bucket, then nice work after getting boxed out and we come up with the defensive rebound. I think JJ just got tackled but we lost the ball. Bummer.

Under 8 timeout, its 22-15 good guys

Looks like I didn't miss much, but now I'm ready for the rest of the game. Big plate of pasta, big jack & coke, and SLU hat on.

Geezer side free throw defense (yeah, i'm talking to you section 108) works for the first, not the second.

SLU up 24-16 with 5:05 left in the half.

And we bail out a horrible three point attempt. I hope you enjoyed your 3 second rest, Kyle.

Things you can't do against a Top 20 team? Foul them on three pointers that were dumb to begin with. Kid goes to the line and nails all three....eff.

Did not do a good job on the defensive boards there, but evidently we still get the ball and Temple ain't pleased about it. We reallllly need a bucket on this trip. Realllllly.

Give me some Jon Smith?

The other commercial is encouraging the kid to tell the truth about the ball going out of bounds this commercial is encouraging old people to lie about their age to get chicks? Mixed messages.

COME ON SLU SCORE! NEED SOME ELLIS MAGIC