Prediction for Student Attendance

joe_davola

So with all the buzz around the game on Wed, what is everyone's prediction on the number of students at the game? Should be the biggest student turnout we've ever had at the Fetz, wouldn't you agree? How many tickets are reserved for the games?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So with all the buzz around the game on Wed, what is everyone's prediction on the number of students at the game? Should be the biggest student turnout we've ever had at the Fetz, wouldn't you agree? How many tickets are reserved for the games?

I cannot attend the game (Im pretty upset). So the rican bros. need to make some extra noise for me. And Davola, If cody gives you a fist bump, you darn sure better make sure it connects.

there is definite buzz about this game. i feel that the student section is gonna fill up early and is gonna be hoppin before the opening tip. i say that this will be the loudest and fullest student section that there has ever been at "The Rave". I have friends who do not follow the team at all and they are talkin about the game.

Class is going to be sooooo long on wednesday. i Dont know how I am gonna make it through

I cannot attend the game (Im pretty upset). So the rican bros. need to make some extra noise for me. And Davola, If cody gives you a fist bump, you darn sure better make sure it connects.

Haha...I actually had a 'conversation' with Cody on that one. It was a finger point, not a high five attempt, so I'm glad I didn't reach over and try to high five our player during the game. I may have gotten tossed. :P

there is definite buzz about this game. i feel that the student section is gonna fill up early and is gonna be hoppin before the opening tip. i say that this will be the loudest and fullest student section that there has ever been at "The Rave". I have friends who do not follow the team at all and they are talkin about the game.

Class is going to be sooooo long on wednesday. i Dont know how I am gonna make it through

A flask with some Jack should do the trick

The saddest part is, no matter how full the student section will be, the courtside seats will have some empty patches.

I hear ya...that is a disgrace. I'd like to see some of the upper deck folks just move on down 6 minutes into the game.

Anyone seen this on the Athletics homepage. SICK!!

Posted Image

Nice...I like it. Doesn't say anything about free jumbo hot dogs though.

Unfortunately no courtside seats for this one, however we will be rowdy in 108. I hope they hide the women and children.