Watching the game on Directtv?

SLUDrew

Have any directtv customers out there found out whether or not we will be able to pick up the game tomorrow?

I have been looking and haven't been able to locate it on any of the sports channels on DirecTV.

Saturday's game is going to be on CSN Philly - which is not on any Satellite providers. Same thing with Tuesday's game with St. Joes, broadcast in Philly on the The Comcast Network.

Is it safe to assume the game will be on channelsurfing.net? They seem to have all the games that are on t.v. somewhere so that is a decent option for those of us that have graduated from Charter.

According to Timmerman's blog they are expecting 12-18 inches of snow in Philly on Saturday and Ramsey and Earl aren't flying in until Saturday. I doubt they make it. Not that attendance would have been good anyway but this could be real ugly.

Is it safe to assume the game will be on channelsurfing.net? They seem to have all the games that are on t.v. somewhere so that is a decent option for those of us that have graduated from Charter.

According to Timmerman's blog they are expecting 12-18 inches of snow in Philly on Saturday and Ramsey and Earl aren't flying in until Saturday. I doubt they make it. Not that attendance would have been good anyway but this could be real ugly.

Dont see the game on channelsuffing.net. If someone sees it on DirectTV...please post!

-Nick

Dont see the game on channelsuffing.net. If someone sees it on DirectTV...please post!

-Nick

-we have had some great fortune on the road that we have missed taking advantage of with the sparse crowds and this seems like another opportunity

-let's get this one Bills!!!!

-Nick

Slubillikens.com has a pop up add for a pay per view online feed for 7.95. I guess that means they are doing something special up in Philly...probably gonna show the Comcast feed or something. it'll probably pop on on channel surfing or Dunga will post it on the A10 board around game time.