SLU v. St. Ambrose

TheA_Bomb

They look to be settling for too many 3s and not even attempting to work it inside so far.

I tried to mute that feed and open ESPN radio feed but it isn't working for me right now.

Just noticed that Paul Eckerle played today. I didn't think he would be able to for sometime.

This score is really depressing. What is St. Ambrose anyway? DII DIII NAIA?

Right now I think we are down 38-37. This is just dumb. Young or not they should blow these guys out of the gym.

They seem to have some offensive sets and plays. Is the "motion offense" what use to be called years ago "free lance". Sorry I'm a little frustrated. Too many years of watching games when it just seems a chore to score.

That has been the case for this team as long as I can remember. Reed is getting started up now he had been ineffective on the offensive end previously. SLU has a little momentum because of it now.

This is going to be a rough year 3 of our starting 5 are guys that just don't score. Femi, Conklin and Cassity don't present much of an offensive threat.