Majerus AP Article from Boston Hearld

davidnark

It was a well-written article even if none of the information was new to fans who are close to things.

I assume it was written by RB Fallstrom, who is an excellent St. Louis-based AP writer who covers the Billikens from time to time.

Huh? When did I ever say there was something new in that article?

Once again, pretty good article written for and directed to the general sports/basketball fans in Boston.

Yeah, and who knows, some NEngland kid may read it and think, "hey, that program sounds like a good fit for me." I think it cast the school and Majerus in a positive light. Wish they'd have mentioned the new arena though. Getting SLU basketball some ink up there ain't a bad thing. To Postcard: Has the Herald done any articles on Mike Anderson and Mizzery?

Yeah, and who knows, some NEngland kid may read it and think, "hey, that program sounds like a good fit for me." I think it cast the school and Majerus in a positive light. Wish they'd have mentioned the new arena though. Getting SLU basketball some ink up there ain't a bad thing. To Postcard: Has the Herald done any articles on Mike Anderson and Mizzery?

I think the article has greater impact to potential recruits for the schools mentioned as opponents this year.