rickma mentioned at cbssportsline.com

I didn't say that you were taking a shot at anyone. Roy does go to a lot of games. Ace does not.

I'll miss Roy until he comes back next week. I really will.

i never said i was leaving. i said i was going to try to post less about rickma.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i never said i was leaving. i said i was going to try to post less about rickma.

Roy I don't think anyone took it that way. This is the second thing banned billiphan has lied about or misrepresented in this thread. Typical. Consider the source. I think the thicks approach you plan to adopt is a reasonable one.

Roy I don't think anyone took it that way. This is the second thing banned billiphan has lied about or misrepresented in this thread. Typical. Consider the source. I think the thicks approach you plan to adopt is a reasonable one.

First you blast Roy, now you kiss his ass. You're definitely the board Schizophrenic. That at least helps explains the can collecting and lack of a job :)

First you blast Roy, now you kiss his ass. You're definitely the board Schizophrenic. That at least helps explains the can collecting and lack of a job :)

Regardless of what differences of opinion we may have, Roy is still a Billikens fan, that is more than can be said for you. Banned billiphan, I have to hand it to you. You have actually succeeded at something while trolling in your mommy's basement... you have made roy seem more sympathetic.

Regardless of what differences of opinion we may have, Roy is still a Billikens fan, that is more than can be said for you. Banned billiphan, I have to hand it to you. You have actually succeeded at something while trolling in your mommy's basement... you have made roy seem more sympathetic.

First you said Roy lost his way, now you're saying what a great fan he is. Which is it flip flopper? I agree with the post Footes made about Roy going to games. I added that you don't. That was a shot at your fake Billiken fandom not Roys. Quit changing the subject.

P.S. The heat is unbearable. Find a library or heat shelter and get out of it for a while today. As much as we joke around, I don't want to see you suffer out there trying to make extra change today.

First you said Roy lost his way, now you're saying what a great fan he is. Which is it flip flopper? I agree with the post Footes made about Roy going to games. I added that you don't. That was a shot at your fake Billiken fandom not Roys. Quit changing the subject.

P.S. The heat is unbearable. Find a library or heat shelter and get out of it for a while today. As much as we joke around, I don't want to see you suffer out there trying to make extra change today.

Boy, I never would have guessed that this thread would turn out like this. The chances were only 99.9%.