Did Ian V. play toonight?

BLIKNS

Didn`t see his name in the boxscore.What do you know,that Feller(Isn`t that what he was called) from Minnesota hit a BIG 3 late,glad to see Darren play.

Darren hit a huge three, he played great defense, and he created several offensive opportunities in the final minutes with good moves off the dribble. In the postgame show, Coach Brad raved about Darren. Coach explained that Darren has been fighting "shooter's knee" (i.e., tendinitis) all season and practiced yesterday for the first time in three and a half weeks. He complimented Darren's gutsy effort and said that Darren is going to be a great player for SLU in the future.

Ironically, if Reggie Bryant was not in Baltimore visiting his hospitalized father, he would have been practicing at West Pine and Darren Clarke would have been on the sidelines during the tougher drills icing/resting his tender knee.

But, like my teenage kid who was too sick to cut the grass, but suddenly well enough to go swimming when his buddies came along.....Darren Clarke answered the "game" call tonight. I'm happy for DC, nothing like a little success to get your positive juices flowing.

No. Does that tell you anything when he doesn't play even when TF is out and the opponent has a 7' center? Great display of guts by this group and BS. Congrats guys, sorry so many "fans" left early (as usual) and didn't get a chance to see what you guys are made of.

He did all the warmups,including layups. I also noticed he has a nice outside shot for a 6'11''guy. If he was unavailable it sure didn't appear to be for physical reasons. He has pretty much been "unavailable" the last 2-3 games.