Greatest Internet Sports Moment Ever...

Watching Gametracker say we lose. Then continuing to listen to the game to hear Rammer call it. And Phillip Hunt Scores the tying basket at the Buzzer. Everyone is drunk on my floor, but that moment beats anything possible that liquor can do.

Steve

What a comeback,man really bummed when Gametracker said we lost,thought even the NIT was going to be a battle.Must say,I like Gametracker,image fans huddling around their radios listening to Easy Ed and the Bills winning the National Title back in '48,now we huddled around our computers.What a nice win,taken from the jaws of defeat!!!Now time to check out Fox-Midwest Sports Report!

As this was one of the rare times I was forced to miss a home game, I had to resort to following on radio. Exciting as all get out; but, man, you really had to fight to keep a positive attitude with all the negativity coming out of Bob and Earl. Personally, I have felt folks have been too hard on Ramsey for some of the conference affiliation comments and the infamous "different planets" reference to SPUMAC. But sometimes he is way too interested in playing prognosticator before regulation play is completed. I can't fault them for a dearth of positive comments during the first three quarters of this game. However, once we threw different defensive set-ups out there which were forcing turnovers from Houston, they never did get any true offense going. All the momentum was ours. We had cut it to 7; they extended to 12 again, and our play-by-play guys were ready to call the game. The Bills had total clock control--seconds were ticking very slowly, and we were still chipping away. I think we cut it to 5. Houston got a point or two back and Bob and Earl were talking about this game in the past tense again. I couldn't believe it. At that point, victory didn't even seem like such a long shot to me any more. Granted, we could have done an even better job than we did in the final 6 minutes--with better shooting and some smarter decisions we could have evened the score earlier than we did. But we kept fighting. If you're within striking distance you have to keep the faith. Our players did. If I remember right, Phillip's buzzer-beater was, in fact, the third or fourth shot we took in that possission.

Thanks for the never-say-die attitude. A comeback like that is something we'll always remember.

i was at the game i still can't believe we won. it was truly unbelievable. i almost got up and left early because every time we came back we would shoot outselves in the foot with a bad pass or a rushed shot. that was the most agonizing thing about it. thanks to houston for providing us with every opportunity to pull that game out. the hearts that our guys show night in and night out with the limited talent we have is truly remarkable. we took it to another level tonight considering we didn't have reggie and tom and we won with the lineups we were putting out there.

a salute to the billikens.

bad boyz for life

Bob admitted in his interview with Brad that they had called the game in Houston's favor at least twice. I wasn't very hopeful either, especially when Houston went back up by 12. It was like the Louisville game, only worse. The comeback was thrilling and Bob and Earl had a lot of fun with it.

Such an amazing game. This is definetely top 5 all time billikens games I have ever seen.

Great job by the crowd tonight BTW. Alot of people left in my section after Houston went up by 12 but the hangers on stood and cheered the whole rest of the game. Best showing by the crowd this season, we kept it up for at least 10 minutes.

I am too Type A for the delays in Gametracker. I'll take an old fashioned radio any day, no matter who is the broadcaster. I enjoyed listening to several opponents radio feeds this year. We get a lot of respect from them on air. We should, we beat most of them.