Good Luck to Mark Wright

I guess May is trying to get rid of all of Levicks hires. So wonder who is on the chopping block next. I guess to be an AD at SLU all you have to be is a YES man for Biondi. He was at CU for 22 years and he decided to leave. I talked to a few people at CU and he was not well recieved. I wish Mark the best for his family especially in these times. WOnder if Shimmy is the next to go?? He is an idiot if he does let her go, but I don't think he is smart enough to be an idiot

You are so pathetic. If you hate the athletic department so much, why don't you quit? Instead, you come on billikens.com to ***** about how everything sucks so bad.

Did I ever say I worked for the department. I just think Chris May is a bad hire. To hire a guy with no AD experience and spent his whole career at CU while never moving up in the department but getting demoted. He gets rid of a good guy In Mark and will replace him with somebody that can not do any better than Mark did.

You know why I can come on here and *****? Because I can!

I've gotten to Mark very well over the last few years. We had some terrific disagreements over the fundraising program. But, he has always been a gentleman and wanted the best for our program.

While I have no inside information, I am not surprised at all that Mark is leaving. He and I spoke many times about his success potentially putting him out of a job. With the building pretty much set, SLU has a few smaller projects, but not to the magnitude of the past 4 or 5 years.

Mark has had a thankless job and done it well. Thanks a lot Mark, and best of luck to you, your wife and daughter.

Surely there are others out there that think Mark Wright is an arrogant jerk. Yes, he had a thankless job and perhaps he did it to the best of his ability but he also managed to run off a lot of long time loyal fans. I wish him well in whatever he is going to do but I am not sorry to see him go.

Surely there are others out there that think Mark Wright is an arrogant jerk. Yes, he had a thankless job and perhaps he did it to the best of his ability but he also managed to run off a lot of long time loyal fans. I wish him well in whatever he is going to do but I am not sorry to see him go.

Agreed.

Did I ever say I worked for the department. I just think Chris May is a bad hire. To hire a guy with no AD experience and spent his whole career at CU while never moving up in the department but getting demoted. He gets rid of a good guy In Mark and will replace him with somebody that can not do any better than Mark did.

You know why I can come on here and *****? Because I can!

Yes, as a matter of fact you have.

I guess May is trying to get rid of all of Levicks hires. So wonder who is on the chopping block next. I guess to be an AD at SLU all you have to be is a YES man for Biondi. He was at CU for 22 years and he decided to leave. I talked to a few people at CU and he was not well recieved. I wish Mark the best for his family especially in these times. WOnder if Shimmy is the next to go?? He is an idiot if he does let her go, but I don't think he is smart enough to be an idiot

They often keep people around for 22 years who aren't well received

C'mon do you think an actual slu emplyee would get on thie board without anybody knowing who he or she was. In the words of Petey Bell , I am just a friend of the program.

Sure, nobody would ever get a a board where there indenty was hidden and take shots at their boss and employer.