Bills by 1 over St. Bon

The Wiz

The Bills coming off two emotional wins at home, now have to go halfway around the country and play in an empty gym in the middle of the week in the middle of nowhere. Yeah, I'm worried. The seniors have to lead the way and the team will have to find a way to play with emotion.

The Bills coming off two emotional wins at home, now have to go halfway around the country and play in an empty gym in the middle of the week in the middle of nowhere. Yeah, I'm worried. The seniors have to lead the way and the team will have to find a way to play with emotion.

HUGE letdown game AND those NE refs love to stick it to us... big problem, big worries.

The Billikens have an easy road trip to St Bonaventure this year as do most teams in the A-10. Teams fly into the Olean Airport via chartered jet. Its about a 20 minute drive to Olean or SBU from there. Accomodations at the Country Inn are Five Star. Your team will have the best and the freshest food in town! All meals are made with locally grown fruit, veggies and meats. I feel safe in saying that your team is safer here than in their own mothers arms. Not like the gang infested cities that most of the A-10 teams come out of. Its the best place in the world to raise children.

You have a 50/50 chance.