On a side note - Guy Phillips

Probably the biggest complaint I have about Guy Phillips is that not once has he mentioned the Billikens on air. During Football season, both he and his cohorts discuss the Rams, tailgating, the game, how hung-over one may be after the game, etc... until I want to vomit! But do you think that in his endless talk in the morning, he has once mentioned the Billikens or a game or even the score.... not a chance!

Wise up Phillips and mention the Billikens, SLU does help pay the bills!

Doesn't someone on this board have some pull with the dept? Can't we get a decent announcer? Give someone else a chance...Guy has worn out his welcome, imo.

Suggestions:

1. John Ulett (Cards PA guy. Hoops and sports fan. Great voice)

2. Brian Stull (Steamers PA guy. Sports radio host. Big Voice)

3. Tony Busekreus (KSHE Promotions guy.)

Any thoughts?

while at my local health club the other morning, the fox morning show was doing a live remote from phillips' radio show. his guest that morning in the studio was kim tucci. enough said. guy is here as long as kim wants him here. imo, while i am not a big guy fan, i am a big fan of a booster the magnitude of kim tucci, and if kim wants him, that's good enough for me.

But for the love of pete... It would not take much effort to mention the bills! With all the babble, he could let the greater metropolitian area know... A. that there is a game the morning of and B. the freakin score the next day!

Not asking that he devote a whole show, just when and the results and possibly he could say how much he enjoys the Billikens. Shoot, he is not shy on those topics when it comes to the Rams!