brianstl

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We should never hear "Thompson for three."

This is unacceptable

Do you even know a thing about Bretts game? Hes a good 3 shooter for a big guy and coach has been telling him to shoot the 3 when hes open. Hes playing pretty decent if you dont count that terrible turnover he had

Do you even know a thing about Bretts game? Hes a good 3 shooter for a big guy and coach has been telling him to shoot the 3 when hes open. Hes playing pretty decent if you dont count that terrible turnover he had

I agree completely. For whatever reason the past couple times weeks or so he seemingly plays much better on the road. It just looks like a different level of intensity and focus. If only our seniors could try that too....

Guy philips. :lol:

Seriously, it's rick.

It's becoming too much of a trend, in my opinion, to blame it on the players.

How can you blame rick for the seniors playing like crap...Kevin and Tommie just dont have that "It" factor. Theyre good but when the games tough they just fold under the pressure. These losses are all on the team being young and not having seniors to step up and show everyone how to do it. Theses losses are all on the lack of senior leadership

A freshman's brother insulting a future hall of fame senior. Stay classy Mr. Thompson.

Why is KL untouchable even amidst a performance like this. It is a message board and people will write what they think. I'm sure on a night like tonight you will see some exaggerations and emotions. Too bad the emotion and energy on this board can't be given to the team.

How can you blame rick for the seniors playing like crap...Kevin and Tommie just dont have that "It" factor. Theyre good but when the games tough they just fold under the pressure. These losses are all on the team being young and not having seniors to step up and show everyone how to do it. Theses losses are all on the lack of senior leadership

They had good games on the road in the past at places tougher to play at than Temple. Rick needs to take some of the blame on this one.

Kevin's not good, he sucks...remember?

How can I blame Rick? Well, this has happened far too often under his watch. If my seniors played like crap consistently, I'd think about changing something up.

Why is KL untouchable even amidst a performance like this. It is a message board and people will write what they think. I'm sure on a night like tonight you will see some exaggerations and emotions. Too bad the emotion and energy on this board can't be given to the team.

SIU fans can't pass up a chance to take a shot at Brett and his family.

Kevin's not good, he sucks...remember?

How can I blame Rick? Well, this has happened far too often under his watch. If my seniors played like crap consistently, I'd think about changing something up.

But they dont play like crap consistently, only when the game is tough...he cant make players, especially ones he didnt recruit...tougher players. By tough I dont mean take hits, Kevin can take a hit everyone knows that, I mean when they face resistence they fold and that is no way RM fault...Yeah coach needs to take some blame but most of this game is on TL and KL

Yeah SIU is under 500. If you were watching the game tonight Kevins missing everything...he sucks tonight

Listen, I am not like most SIU fans. I sincerely hope your brother is a future All-American and gets to play in 4 NCAA tourneys while at SLU.

That said, Kevin is having an off year and people wish he was playing better but he doesn't suck. You made a point to make it know that Brett is your brother. That makes it completely inappropriate for you to say what you said. Say that he needs to step it up as a senior, say he is having an off game but you of all people shouldn't be saying he sucks. You lost your ability to say things like that when you made it known who you were.

I hate to make assumptions but I bet you wouldn't say it to his face.

But they dont play like crap consistently, only when the game is tough...he cant make players, especially ones he didnt recruit...tougher players. By tough I dont mean take hits, Kevin can take a hit everyone knows that, I mean when they face resistence they fold and that is no way RM fault...Yeah coach needs to take some blame but most of this game is on TL and KL

Not sure you can blame this on two players. It is team sports and those guys need the other 3 on the court. Nobody is playing well, they all need to be tougher.