Xavier by 16 over Bills

The Wiz

If we play with the kind of teamwork/hustle that we have seen in many of the games and not what we saw on friday in the first half we should at least give them a run for their money. One thing I know is that that KL definitely has to show up ready to play. If TL keeps doing what he has been doing for the past 5 or 6 games that should help a substantial amount.

If we play with the kind of teamwork/hustle that we have seen in many of the games and not what we saw on friday in the first half we should at least give them a run for their money. One thing I know is that that KL definitely has to show up ready to play. If TL keeps doing what he has been doing for the past 5 or 6 games that should help a substantial amount.

This would be the right game for Brett Thompson to make a step up. Willie will not match up well with Kenny Frease. We will need some solid minutes from Brett in this game.

This would be the right game for Brett Thompson to make a step up. Willie will not match up well with Kenny Frease. We will need some solid minutes from Brett in this game.

You would think given Brett's size he would play but that didn't factor in the Detroit Mercy game. I think Xavier is going to come out and play real aggressive against our guards like they did last year but I think we'll be better prepared with guys like Willie and Brian. Bryce and Barry didn't make them pay for that over aggressive defense last year but with Willie in there, provided he stays out of foul trouble you can throw over the top of that defense like they did against Kent State. I also see Brian getting a few offensive rebounds in this game too.