Regional Rankings

Postcard

Under Obama's season ticket plan, all those die-hard fans who went out and support the team and bought 4 season tickets, tough luck. Your ticket allotment will be redistributed to those too lazy to purchase them on their own. After which, the AD will increase the arena fee to support this plan.

Are you saying that BillikenRich was too lazy to purchase tickets? How dare you!

what a wonderful thing to say about a slu broadcast partner :wacko:

cowboy i know your focus is soley to attack me like your brother postcard, but try for once in your life to see the big picture.

we will have 5 games on channel 11 and one of those was a home game (Boston College). so i will spend about a total of 8 hours watching channel 11 for the billikens.

outside of that, please tell me what you think your grand total of hours watching channel 11 will be for the upcoming 12 months?

cowboy i know your focus is soley to attack me like your brother postcard, but try for once in your life to see the big picture.

we will have 5 games on channel 11 and one of those was a home game (Boston College). so i will spend about a total of 8 hours watching channel 11 for the billikens.

outside of that, please tell me what you think your grand total of hours watching channel 11 will be for the upcoming 12 months?

-i like the show 2 and a half men and ch11 shows repeats, so i watch that

-i used to watch the fan show as i think rich gould is entertaining and they had some good guests in a unique format, but they moved their sunday newscast so the time slot doesn't work anymore for that show

-they have a stooges marathon a couple of holidays a year so i try to catch a litte of that as well

-but here is the bigger point, you have said in the past that you defend the billikens, but you don't, you have made very clear your feelings about the coach, the ath dept and every other item where you whine/complain/attack slu and now you put down a tv station that is carrying slu basketball because they are only showing 5 games and 1 is a home game

-where else were you going to watch those 4 road games??

-you complain about media coverage, and here is media coverage, live game action coming straight to your living room, and you put down the station providing the coverage

-you ask for stuff, you get it, and then it is just not good enough for you

I've been a Billiken fan for 20+ years. I'm sure you've been a Bdick for much longer. But seriously, I hope things pick up for you next year and you can sell a few more policies or pick up a second job so you're able to afford tickets again.

Here's to a safe and prosperous 2009 for you and yours!

You are a wonderful person to care so much for your fellow man. I can only hope that your eternal salvation is assured by such compassion.

-where else were you going to watch those 4 road games??

-you complain about media coverage, and here is media coverage, live game action coming straight to your living room, and you put down the station providing the coverage

-you ask for stuff, you get it, and then it is just not good enough for you

i said i will indeed spend the 8 hours to watch those four games on channel 11. you also have reading comprehension problems apparently.

nothing in my statement says i dont watch the billiken games and 4 2 hour events doesnt make the station a prize winner. your efforts to attack me are really beginning to get entertaining yet scary as your focus on the real subject matter in the threads concerned disappears entirely in your efforts to go after me. you should seek help about your obsession.

You are a wonderful person to care so much for your fellow man. I can only hope that your eternal salvation is assured by such compassion.

I'm a Man for Others just like the Jesuits taught me to be.

i said i will indeed spend the 8 hours to watch those four games on channel 11. you also have reading comprehension problems apparently.

nothing in my statement says i dont watch the billiken games and 4 2 hour events doesnt make the station a prize winner. your efforts to attack me are really beginning to get entertaining yet scary as your focus on the real subject matter in the threads concerned disappears entirely in your efforts to go after me. you should seek help about your obsession.

The same thing could be said of you, Ace and Bdick when it comes to me. I'd be careful about throwing out that accusation. I think what Cowboy is trying to say is Channel 11 is our broadcast partner and at this time when it's difficult to get anyone in the media to care about SLU you should be more appreciative of those that are our partners.

The same thing could be said of you, Ace and Bdick when it comes to me. I'd be careful about throwing out that accusation. I think what Cowboy is trying to say is Channel 11 is our broadcast partner and at this time when it's difficult to get anyone in the media to care about SLU you should be more appreciative of those that are our partners.

posty, i am very appreciative they are having 4 more games on tv. considering their worthless rest of schedule, one would think they could carry about another 25. then i would be even more appreciative.

you should pay cowboy for shifting the focus of this thread from you. you dodged another spanking by billiken fans for your tiger tail.

posty, i am very appreciative they are having 4 more games on tv. considering their worthless rest of schedule, one would think they could carry about another 25. then i would be even more appreciative.

you should pay cowboy for shifting the focus of this thread from you. you dodged another spanking by billiken fans for your tiger tail.

I started the thread. Why would I want to shift the focus? Somehow I just think you had spanking on your mind you dirty old man. Get your mind out of the gutter!

-imo they are a prize winner as no one else stepped up and we will get to see 4 games we otherwise would not

-when you stop posting false or wrong information i will be able to stop posting corrections or when i have a different OPINION i will continue to voice it, just like you voice yours

-you think it right to be dismissive of a broadcast partner, i think that is not the way to treat a partner and certainly not the way to grow media coverage for slu

-by the way, the question i asked was "where else were you going to watch those 4 road games??"

Even the Society of Jesus screws up now and again. I'll try not to hold you against them........

I'm just joking! No one believes your went to, much less graduated from SLU. Unless you met Jesuit missionaries in Burma, I'm guessing you've never met one.....

-by the way, the question i asked was "where else were you going to watch those 4 road games??"

internet at the very least, bar satellite possibly.

As for BillikenDick, hopefully once President Obama takes office he'll straighten out this economic mess that Bush has put us in and things will turn around financially for you so you'll be able to afford Billiken tickets next year. That is my holiday wish for you!

Funny coming from the guy that said he couldn't afford tickets himself this year.